We appreciate your time, therefore we put necessary forms available for patients to fill out prior to their dental visit. In order to fill out the New Patient Information form you will need Adobe Reader 8.0+. Please fill the form out on your computer, press tab to get to the next highlighted section, once finished filling the form save to your computer and print it and bring to your appointment.
The Dental Material Facts Sheet and Health Information and Privacy Notice files are for your information only and do not need to be brought to the office.
NEW PATIENT FORMS:
- New Patient Form (Download PDF)– Right Mouse Click to Save Form to Computer. Open with Adobe Reader 7.0+ to fill out form electronically and save/print. The latest Adobe Reader is available here.
- Dental Material Facts Sheet (download PDF)
- Health Information and Privacy Notice (download PDF)
Please click on the link(s) below to open up the application to get approved for financing. Once forms are filled out press accept and submit button and wait for approval.
Full Range of Services
Choose a dentist that can provide you with a breadth of services for all aspects of your dental care. That way you’ll receive continuity of care and personal attention from your dentist without inconvenient or unnecessary referrals to other providers. Sincere Smiles can help you address the following dental issues and more, all in one convenient location.
- Cavities (Fix with fillings, crowns, root canals – depending on severity)
- Bleeding, sore gums (Fix with deep teeth cleaning, scaling and root planing, oral hygiene)
- Chipped, worn, or cracked teeth(Fix with veneers, bonding, crowns or onlays)
- Crooked, misaligned or crowded teeth ( Fix with invisalign braces, veneers, snap-on smile)
- Gaps between teeth (Fix with Invisalign braces, bonding, veneers, crowns, snap-on smile)
- Gummy smile (Fix with laser gingivectomy, possible Invisalign braces)
- Unsightly, stained, discolored teeth (Fix with cleaning, zoom teeth whitening, veneers)
- V-shaped, narrow arches (Fix with Invsialign braces)
- Modern, Hi-tech and Kid-Friendly Dental Office For Your Family
Our Sincere Smiles office was built utilizing the latest hi-tech dental equipment. Upon your visit, you’ll be drawn in to an inviting atmosphere and greeted with our caring and professional staff. We even have a kid-friendly play area set up to keep the little ones entertained. As a leading San Jose Dentist, Dr. Vafai spared no expense in setting up an office with all the latest advancements in the dental field to ensure that you’ll receive the best possible care. These dental technologies include:
- Digital Radiography
- Laser Dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas) Sedation Dentistry
- Zoom Advanced Power Teeth Whitening
- Zoom WhiteSpeed Teeth Whitening NEW!
- It’s important to do your own research, whether through word-of-mouth, through the web (Yelp, Facebook, etc.) and perhaps consider asking the San Jose Dentist to see if any of his/her clients will be willing to talk to you about their experiences with the dental office.